The orientation by Belinda is enough to smother even the brightest of minds.
The knowledge of nutrition that Belinda brings to the Center makes her the best of finds. (Que tengas una vida maravillosa)
Talk about therapy and what do you get? Laughter is a good bet.
The Queen of that therapy resides in the front office. The merriment from there is nothing short of raucous. Rox may call you honey but she also collects the money. (May your laughter ring forever)
Sara monitors us all. Her office is the first door on the left down the hall.
When the blood work comes out, Sara lets us know what it’s all about.
You may think her advice is cold as ice, but when she warms up she can’t be more nice. (Maintain that glow forever)
When you first enter Utopia you must take a seat where Claudia will have you sign a sheet.
The dry humor displayed by Claudia will often give cause for alarm but getting to know her reveals her sweet charm. (Can I cross my legs now?)
When in need of colon care, Beth is always there.
She her own little empire that when one leaves they walk a little higher.
(Love your dedication)
The I.V.’s are hung by the chairs with care. Xochitl or Shayla will stick you when you get there. If you think you are a tough nut wait until Xochitl gives you a shot in the butt. (Thanks for caring girls)
Jake is in charge of making your deepest woes go away. He does this by having you write an essay each day.
If he delves into your deepest thoughts do not despair, he is only trying to get your body to repair. (Your pot of gold awaits you)
When you hear that cute giggle you know that Elizabeth is about. Her trained hands we can’t do without.
When it comes to being a body detective she is the most effective.
(I offer deep feeling for you)
When it comes to practice what you preach, Doc is out of reach.
“Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional”, is obviously Doc’s motto.
He wears his Superman socks while driving his hot rod auto.
I’m sharing my feelings with you because you made my journey so pleasant. I have never become so fond of so many people in such a short time. I hope I left something positive there at Utopia. I love you and miss you. See you in February.
- I pledge to love myself unconditionally.
- I pledge to make my life a priority.
- I pledge to trust myself unconditionally.
- I pledge to respect myself unconditionally.
- I pledge to make myself happy.
- I pledge to make my life fun.
- I pledge to see the value in myself unconditionally.
- I pledge to cultivate a positive outlook for my life.
- I pledge to forgive myself unconditionally.
- I pledge to embrace my imperfections unconditionally.
- I pledge to embrace a healthy lifestyle for myself.
- I pledge to embrace abundance for myself.
- I pledge to embrace success.
- I pledge to nurture my inner child.
Now write some declarations that are personal to you and proclaim your right to enjoy a long life with the promise of liberty and the expectation of happiness!