Intensive Medical Program for Cancer
Our philosophy is to treat the cancer effectively from all angles, while at the same time doing no harm to a body that is already dealing with the stress of the disease.
Whether you are searching for a natural approach to addressing your cancer, a way to rebuild your body after chemotherapy or radiation, an adjunct to traditional treatments or are looking to obtain optimal health to help prevent cancer, Utopia Wellness has an Intensive Medical Program that may help you achieve your goals. At Utopia Wellness, we believe the tools to prevent, heal and avoid recurrence of your cancer lie within you. We all have the innate ability to heal, however, sometimes our toxic environment, lifestyle choices, emotional stresses and genetics work against our immune system and allow cancer to develop. We feel these factors are the root cause of why cancer develops grows and by correcting these areas, your chances of eliminating your cancer and/or remaining cancer free are dramatically improved.
The reason that 50% of cancer patients do not respond favorably to their traditional treatment alone is that they fail to address the underlying causes of cancer with its 200+ causes including viral, heavy metal, and other pathogens that provoke cancer formation, some cancers with fungal characteristic, some with a pH shift toward the acidic, some caused by mineral and other nutritional deficiencies that leave us vulnerable to the formation of cancer, and even the psycho-emotional shocks that are reported by patients that act like the first spark that gets the entire cancer process started. Regardless of the tumor response to traditional treatments, cancer can only be pronounced cured if it never ever reoccurs. That is why Utopia Wellness has designed an Intensive Medical Program that addresses these root causes of cancer.
What is Cancer?
It is easy to become lost in the quagmire of “diseases” and especially in all of the “different” cancers unless one keeps in mind that each “type” of cancer is merely a detailed, technical description of where it originates. Its diagnosis provides no other information.
So what is cancer? Healthy cell division is marked by control and restraint, but cancerous cell division is wild, uncontrolled proliferation. Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the body. Cancer develops when the body’s normal control mechanism stops working. Old cells do not die and cells grow out of control, forming new, abnormal cells. The cell changes from aerobic (using oxygen for energy) to anaerobic (using fermentation for energy). Unfortunately, these new mutated cells do not behave the same as healthy cells.
Overview of the Intensive Medical Program
The Intensive Medical Program for cancer at Utopia Wellness takes a six-prong approach that involves innovative therapies and procedures focused on treating the root cause of your cancer. By restoring the health of the whole body, it can do what it has been so perfectly designed to do, heal. The six prongs include:
- Fortify – Our body’s best defense for cancer is cancer killing cells within the immune system that function specifically to seek out and destroy cancer cells. Research suggests that a compromised immune system is a major contributor to the development of cancer. Utopia Wellness offers therapies designed to restore the immune system and improve it’s ability to defend against cancer.
- Clarify – There are an enormous number of reactions and emotions associated with having cancer. It is important to find an appropriate way to access these emotions, release them, and reap the positive benefits on the immune system.
- Detoxify – Internally, your body is continually at work to keep itself clean. Your skin, liver, lungs, kidneys, lymphatic system, and colon perform together to keep these toxins and waste moving through naturally. When you have cancer, your detoxification system must work even harder and can benefit from a complete detoxification program.
- Modify – In order to achieve and maintain a cancer free life, it is necessary to modify your diet and lifestyle. Contributing factors to disease include an unhealthy diet and sedentary lifestyle. Organic, alkaline, whole foods, as well as sunlight, activity and proper vitamin supplementation help you achieve optimal health and give the body and immune system the tools necessary to heal your cancer.
- Alkalinize – Research studies have demonstrated that the pH in and around cancer cells is acidic. Acid pH has been shown to stimulate tumor cell invasion and metastasis. Because cancer thrives in an acidic environment, and integral part of the program at Utopia includes alkalinizing the body. An alkaline pH protects the body against cancer, and can even help to defend against it once it has developed.
- Oxygenize – As evidenced by Dr. Otto Warburg’s research, cancer thrives in an environment deplete of oxygen. The goal here is to increase the circulation and commensurate oxygen flow to the cells.
At Utopia Wellness, your treatment plan will vary based on your individualized needs and could include:
High pH Therapy
— Cesium Chloride
— Alkaline Diet
Hyperthermia – FAR Infrared
IV Vitamin C
— Individual Counseling
— Group Therapy
— Touch For Health
— Hyperbaric Oxygen
— IV Peroxide Therapy
Whole Body Detoxification
— Colon Therapy
— Organ Cleanse
— Lymphatic Massage
The Intensive Medical Program at Utopia Wellness focuses not only on the disease, but also on the patient’s mind, body, and spirit. If you are looking for a non-toxic alternative that treats you holistically, Utopia Wellness is the facility you are looking for. Call us today at 727-799-9060. Our Patient Care Coordinator is waiting to tell you more about our innovative approach and schedule your free initial consultation.
“We are committed to providing the best patient experience through our exceptional clinic care and long term support.”
*Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary based on a patient’s medical history and other factors. Information on this site is not intended to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare provider. Statements made about products, therapies or services have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.